Abundance Design R&D
I've been working with the concept of Freedom Experiments(TM) this year. In our first r&d call on this subject, I explored the differences between setting goals and approaching life through experimentation.
If you missed the first call, you can catch the recording here.
Last night, we had another conversation around Freedom Experiments. I have decided to call this new thread of r&d "Abundance Design(TM)". When you think about it, approaching your life as a series of experiments to be explored, to have fun with and to embrace all possibilities is a clear way of designing abundance. In the coming weeks, the r&d team will explore this further.
Listen to the recording to discover:
* the ways our conditioning around obligation and responsibility limit our abundance
* the major difference between responsibility and "response-ability"
* how "the universe is an unlimited field of freedom"
* the difference between living into your conditioning and living into your freedom
* the 4 steps you need to know to design your very own Freedom Experiment
* how utilizing willpower is a more of a sprint than a marathon
All of that and more here: